IoT applications use machine learning algorithms. The reason is to analyze the massive amount of data generated by connected sensors in the cloud. Dashboards and real-time IoT alerts allow you to see key performance indicators (KPIs). Mean time between failure statistics and more. Machine learning-based algorithms can identify equipment anomalies, send signals to users, or even trigger automated fixes or proactive countermeasures.
The user can quickly improve existing processes for supply chains, customer service, human resources and financial services. So there is no need to recreate entire business processes.
The IoT provides information from sensors and allows devices to communicate with each other. Consequently, Its capacity makes possible a wide range of applications. Below are some of the most popular apps and their functions.
– Optimize production through machine monitoring and product quality control. Machines You can monitor and analyze devices to ensure they operate within required tolerances. Also, you can check products in real-time to identify and resolve quality defects.
– Improve tracking and “bounding” of physical assets. Search allows businesses to locate an asset quickly. Demarcation enables them to protect their high-value assets against theft and kidnapping.
– Use wearable devices to monitor human health testing and environmental conditions. Wearable IoT devices allow users to understand their health better and enable doctors to monitor patients remotely. This technology also allows companies to monitor the health and safety of their employees and is particularly useful for work in hazardous conditions.
– Gain efficiency and generate new possibilities on existing processes. An example is the use of IoT to increase efficiency and safety in connected logistics for fleet management. Businesses can use IoT fleet monitoring to direct their trucks in real-time and increase efficiency.
– Enable business process transformation. An example is IoT terminals for connected assets to monitor the status of remote machines and trigger service calls for preventive maintenance. The ability to remotely monitor devices makes product-as-a-service business models possible, where customers no longer have to buy a product but only pay to use it.
Odoo offers an IoT BOX that will allow the following:
Providing information from sensors and allowing terminals to communicate with each other makes a wide range of applications possible. You will find below some of the most popular apps and their functions.
Connect the IoT Box and the devices you need to your database in no time.
With the IoT Box, devices are fully integrated into existing processes, increasing productivity.