Karizma IMS (industrial management system)
The construction and engineering sector faces many challenges regarding complex projects, production costs and structure pricing. It must also fight against fierce competition in the market (Public and private).
Hence the need for a powerful ERP that helps engineering and construction companies manage their operations in a systematic and standardized way. Our Karizma IMS solution automates business processes and integrates them for all departments in your organization. Even for stock, the biggest obstacle to tracking is also handled by our ERP-based solution Odoo.
Karizma offers you a suite of integrated modules.
CRM & Sales
Accounting & Biling
Optimize and track your performance in real time.
Our complete solution allows you to manage all the activity in one place. You gain efficiency and visibility by centralizing your end-to-end processes.
CRM & Sales
– Tender management – Management of fixed price contracts (milestone based or time and material based) – Generation of tasks from purchase orders – Email Setup – Satisfaction survey to get feedback from your customers – Subscription management
– Multi-project management – Managing recurring tasks, subtasks and tasks – Deadline management – Project tracking via the Gantt chart or a custom Kanban view – Follow-up of customer satisfaction on tasks – Timesheet management – Control of timesheets – Timesheet reporting – Assignment management – Role management – Management of subcontractors – Deadline management – Assignment taking into account employee leave – Generate detailed dashboards (statistics on tasks, pivot table, graphs…)
– Convert tickets to tasks and tasks to tickets – Customer portal to track tickets in real time – Chat Support (LiveChat) – On-site support management – Automatic and personalized response templates
Accounting & Biling
– Automatically bill for time spent on certain tasks – Invoice timesheets recorded on support tickets – Profitability Analysis (Cost and Revenue) – Budget management
– Suppliers management – Purchase requests management – Replenishment management – Item management – Article category management – Order management – Management of import files – Management of purchase agreements – Tender management
– Warehouse management – Delivery management – Transfer management – Returns Management – Traceability by batches and serial numbers – Inventory report – Management of stock cards – Barcode management – Management of measurement units – Incoterms management
– Quality teams management – Quality control points management – Quality alerts management – Reporting
– Employee management (Permanent and casual) – Management of temporary workers – Contract management – Management of workplaces – Skills management – Mobile attendance management (PDA) by barcode or QR code – Management of expense reports – Score management – Leave management
Centralization of files Management of validations and approvals – Document sharing – Signature management – Batch document processing – Label management – Archiving